Conn’s Current Therapy 2021, 1st Edition
- Offers personal approaches from recognized leaders in the field, covering common complaints, acute diseases; and chronic illnesses along with the most current evidence-based clinical management options.
- Follows a consistent, easy-to-use format throughout, with diagnosis, therapy, drug protocols; and treatment pearls presented in quick-reference boxes and tables for point-of-care answers to common clinical questions.
- Includes new and significantly revised chapters on COVID-19, Diabetes Mellitus in Adults, Chronic Leukemias, and Osteomyelitis.
- Incorporates more electronic links throughout the text that connect the reader to apps and clinical prediction tools; that can easily be accessed in practice.
- Features thoroughly reviewed and updated information from many new authors who offer a fresh perspective and their unique personal experience and judgment.
- Provides current drug information thoroughly reviewed by PharmDs.
- Features nearly 300 images, including algorithms, anatomical illustrations, and photographs, that provide useful information for diagnosis.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.