Ophthalmology, 6th Edition
- Offers truly comprehensive coverage, including basic foundations through diagnosis and treatment advances across all subspecialties: genetics, optics, refractive surgery, lens and cataract, cornea, retina, uveitis, tumors, glaucoma, neuro-ophthalmology, pediatric and adult strabismus, and oculoplastics.
- Features streamlined, templated chapters, a user-friendly visual layout, and key features boxes for quick access to clinically relevant information and rapid understanding of any topic.
- Contains four new chapters covering Phototherapeutic Keratectomy; IOL Optics; Bag-in-the-lens Cataract Surgery; and Capsulectomy: Modern devices apart from FLACS.
- Includes a fully revised and updated chapter on refractive surgery screening and corneal imaging, as well as an expanded chapter on corneal cross-linking.
- Provides up-to-date information on the latest advances in the field, including new therapies for retinoblastoma, such as intravenous and intraarterial chemotherapy; less common retinal tumor simulators of retinoblastoma; OCT-Angiography; glaucoma stents; new drug delivery platforms; IOL optics; phototherapeutic keratectomy; intraocular pressure monitoring; and more.
- Includes more than 2,000 high-quality illustrations and an expanded video library with more than 60 clips of diagnostic and surgical techniques, including new videos of nystagmus.
- Contains updated management guidelines for central retinal artery occlusions (CRAO).
- Provides fresh perspectives from new section editors Drs. Carol Shields and Sumit (Sam) Garg.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.