Treatment of Skin Disease, 6th Edition
- Puts every possible therapeutic option at your disposal – including management strategies, first- to third-line therapies, and off-label uses – for a truly complete guide to the vast array of dermatologic treatment options.
- Features 4 all-new chapters on COVID-19 dermatoses, including the associated pediatric multisystem inflammatory syndrome; DRESS syndrome; keratosis lichenoides chronica; and tinea corporis and tinea cruris.
- Presents information in a consistent, tabular format, with checklists of diagnostic and investigative pearls and color-coded boxes for quick reference.
- Provides more than 260 full-color clinical images of skin diseases, most of which are new to this edition.
- Offers the combined knowledge and expertise of the world's leading authorities in dermatology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.