Workbook for Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, 9th Edition
- NEW! Updated content keeps pace with the 9th edition of Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, reflecting the newest curriculum standards and preparing you for the national board examinations.
- NEW! Updated images and scans reflect the latest advances in the field and help you prepare for boards and for clinicals.
- Review questions are presented in a variety of formats, including multiple-choice, matching, short answer, fill-in-the-blank, and labeling, with answers at the back of the book.
- Exercises in each chapter provide review and practice with terminology, anatomy, physiology, laboratory values, sonographic anatomy and technique, and pathology.
- Anatomy labeling activities test your ability to recognize anatomical structures in sonographic images.
- Review of key terms in each chapter allows you to test your knowledge of the terminology used in the textbook.
- Case studies include images from the textbook, testing your skills in identifying key anatomy and pathology and in interpreting sonographic findings.
- Content reviews include multiple-choice questions to test your knowledge of the four main content areas covered on ARDMS board exams: general sonography, pediatrics, cardiovascular anatomy, and obstetrics and gynecology.