Benzel's Spine Surgery, 2-Volume Set, 5th Edition
- Offers a thorough overview of the effective management of patients with spinal disorders, including fundamental principles, biomechanics, applied anatomy; instrumentation, pathophysiology of spinal disorders, surgical techniques, motion preservation strategies; non-surgical management, and complication avoidance and management, as well as controversies.
- Focuses on both pathophysiology and surgical treatment of spine disease, with an increased emphasis on minimally invasive surgery.
- Contains new features such as key points boxes at the beginning of chapters and algorithms to help streamline the decision making process.
- Covers today's hot topics in spine surgery, such as health economics, artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, new less invasive techniques including endoscopic spine surgery, and the future of spine surgery.
- Provides expert coverage of key topics including biomechanics of motion preservation techniques, spinal injuries in sports, biologics in spine fusion surgery, anterior sub-axial cervical fixation and fusion techniques, complex lumbosacropelvic fixation techniques, and many more.
- Features more than 1,500 high-quality illustrations, as well as new procedural videos on en bloc spondylectomy, minimally invasive endoscopic posterior cervical foraminotomy, cervical total disc replacement, minimally invasive lumbar decompression of stenosis, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.