Campbell's Operative Orthopedics 4-Volume Set, 14th Edition
- Features evidence-based surgical coverage throughout to aid in making informed clinical choices for each patient.
- Covers multiple procedures for all body regions to provide comprehensive coverage.
- Keeps you up to date with even more high-quality procedural videos, a new chapter on biologics in orthopedics, and expanded and updated content on hip arthroscopy, patellofemoral arthritis and more.
- Follows a standard template for each chapter that features highlighted procedural steps, high-quality illustrations for clear visual guidance, and bulleted text.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices