Complications in Orthopaedics: Sports Medicine, 1st Edition
- Covers a wide variety of procedures, including meniscus repair and transplantation, revision ACL reconstruction, pediatric ACL surgery, cartilage surgery in adults and children, knee osteotomies, acromioclavicular surgery, hip arthroscopy, and much more.
- Describes and offers solutions to the most common or most devastating errors and complications in the practice of sports medicine surgery, combining the breadth of knowledge of academic surgeons with the in-the-trenches skills of community surgeons.
- Uses an easy-to-follow, standardized chapter format that covers preoperative errors, intraoperative issues, and postoperative complications.
- Includes procedural video clips to reinforce discussions in the text.
- Features a full-color design with numerous photographs, radiographs, and illustrations.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.