Diagnostic Immunohistochemistry, 6th Edition
Basic Immunology, 6th Edition
- Covers all aspects of the field, with an emphasis on the role of genomics in diagnosis and theranostic applications that will better inform treatment options.
- Includes the latest grading schemes in several organs along with new antibodies to cover more genomic immunohistochemistry applications.
- Contains current biomarker guidelines and up-to-date references throughout.
- Offers a systematic approach to the diagnostic entities of each organ system, including detailed differential diagnoses, diagnostic algorithms, and immunohistograms that depict immunostaining patterns of tumors.
- Contains numerous charts and tables, as well as 1,500 high-quality color histologic images that assist in making a definitive diagnosis.
- Discusses diagnostic pitfalls through immunohistologic differential diagnosis wherever appropriate so you can provide the most accurate diagnoses.
- Covers many more antigens than other texts, and discusses antibody specifications with tables that convey information on uses, clones, vendors, sources, antibody titers, and types of antigen retrieval.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.