Fuhrman and Zimmerman’s Pediatric Critical Care, 6th Edition
- Contains highly readable, concise chapters with hundreds of useful photos, diagrams, algorithms, and clinical pearls.
- Uses a clear, logical, organ-system approach that allows you to focus on the development, function, and treatment of a wide range of disease entities.
- Features more international authors and expanded coverage of global topics including pandemics, sepsis treatment in underserved communities, specific global health concerns by region.
- Covers current trends in sepsis-related mortality and acute care after sepsis, as well as new device applications for pediatric patients.
- Provides ultrasound videos and more than 500 board-style review questions and answers on Expert Consult.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.