Gabbe's Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies, 8th Edition
- Puts the latest knowledge in this complex specialty at your fingertips; allowing you to quickly access the information you need to treat patients, participate knowledgably on rounds, and perform well on exams.
- Contains at-a-glance features such as key points boxes; bolded text, chapter summaries and conclusions, key abbreviations boxes, and quick-reference tables; management and treatment algorithms, and bulleted lists throughout.
- Features detailed illustrations from cover to cover—many new and improved; including more than 100 ultrasound images that provide an important resource for normal and abnormal fetal anatomy.
Normal and Problem Pregnancies
- Covers key topics such as prevention of maternal mortality, diabetes in pregnancy, obesity in pregnancy; vaginal birth after cesarean section, and antepartum fetal evaluation.
- Provides access to 11 videos that enhance learning in areas such as cesarean delivery and operative vaginal delivery.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices