Miller's Basics of Anesthesia, 8th Edition
- Features a reader-friendly format with color-coded section tabs, easy-to-read chapters, and a concise writing style, along with color patterns in each chapter for quick navigation.
- Contains new chapters on Clinician Well-Being, Perioperative Point-of-Care Ultrasound, Environmental Impact of Anesthetics, and Perioperative Medicine.
- Covers key topics such as anesthesia neurotoxicity, palliative care, sleep medicine, trauma, and much more.
- Includes high-quality images that offer a detailed visual understanding of complex topics, while numerous figures. And tables condense material for easier retention and review.
- Shares the knowledge and experience of renowned anesthesia expert Dr. Manuel C. Pardo, Jr. and a team of more than 80 global contributing authors.
- Serves both as an initial learning resource and a useful tool for solidifying the essential "must know". Information and reviewing core knowledge for maintenance of certification.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures. And references from the book on a variety of devices.