Pediatric Dermatology, 5th Edition
- Contains nearly 1,000 superb photographs (100 are new or updated) balanced by clear and succinct text.
- Keeps you up to date with the most current knowledge and latest advancements in the field, including new variants of conditions for infantile hemangiomas and vascular malformations and approaches and findings for treating pigmented lesions in infants and children.
- Features numerous summary tables and differential diagnosis algorithms to help simplify diagnosis.
- Offers a comprehensive bibliography at the end of each chapter for further study.
- Includes European drug names when appropriate.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.