Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 6th Edition
Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics, 4th…
- Covers the latest aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic, including manifestations, diagnosis, management, and prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Features an easy-access format with high-yield information boxes, highlighted key points, and an abundance of detailed illustrations and at-a-glance tables.
- Allows quick look-up by clinical presentation, pathogen, or type of host.
- Highlights expanding antimicrobial resistance patterns and new therapies for viral and fungal infections and resistant bacterial infections.
- Includes coverage of the latest vaccine products, recommendations, and effectiveness.
- Reviews emerging healthcare-associated infections, their management, control, and prevention.
- Contains a new chapter on Chorioamnionitis and Neonatal Consequences.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.