Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine – 2 Volume Set, 7th Edition
- Contains new chapters on sleep in intersex and transgender individuals; sleep telemedicine and remote PAP adherence monitoring; and sleep and the menstrual cycle, as well as increased coverage of treatment and management of pediatric patients.
- Includes expanded sections on pharmacology, sleep in individuals with other medical disorders, and methodology.
- Discusses updated treatments for sleep apnea and advances in CPAP therapy.
- Offers access to 95 video clips online, including expert interviews and sleep study footage of various sleep disorders.
- Meets the needs of practicing clinicians as well as those preparing for the sleep medicine fellowship examination or recertification exams, with more than 950 self-assessment questions, answers, and rationales online.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.