Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease Review and Assessment, 11th Edition
- Contains more than 1,000 board-style (vignette) questions that mimic the ABIM blueprint for the gastroenterology boards; including detailed rationales for each question. Questions are designed to test your medical knowledge, clinical reasoning, interpretation, and problem solving skills.
- Includes updated coverage of hepatitis B and C, Barrett's esophagus, colorectal cancer, and enteric microbiota and probiotics.
- Provides visual support with full-color images throughout, as well as helpful videos online.
- Features access to an online test component that offers both untimed study mode and timed assessment mode, with detailed answers for a complete interactive experience.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.