Steinert's Cataract Surgery, 4th Edition
- Features expert tips on common pitfalls in cataract surgery, including advanced surgical pearls to maximize patient outcomes.
- Contains 10 new chapters covering Modular Intraocular Lenses (IOLs), Femtosecond-Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery, Preoperative Evaluation and Considerations of Astigmatism, Toric Intraocular Lenses (IOLs), Managing Residual Postoperative Astigmatism, Retinal Considerations in Cataract Surgery, Management of Dysphotopsia, Refractive Enhancements after Cataract Surgery, and more.
- Provides rich visual guidance with more than 1,200 diagnostic, clinical, and surgical photos and illustrations with clear explanations.
- Includes more than 100 videos of narrated surgical footage performed by the authors, offering real-time guidance on the full range of the latest cataract surgery techniques.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.