Tibial Plateau Fractures, 1st Edition
Miller’s Review of Orthopaedics, 8th Edition
- Offers in-depth coverage of everything from evaluation, temporizing care, and complex decision-making involving implants and soft-tissue reconstruction to new and emerging technologies in this rapidly evolving field.
- Provides complete, well-illustrated operative coverage.
- Includes case examples and authors' tips and clinical pearls at the end of each chapter.
- Brings you up to speed with current treatment of associated soft tissue injuries and newer fixation options as well as open reduction techniques and arthroplasty.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.