Workbook for Radiation Protection in Medical Radiography, 9th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of radiation physics and radiation protection with this practical workbook! Corresponding to the chapters in Statkiewicz Sherer's Radiation Protection in Medical Radiography, 9th Edition, this study tool provides a clear, comprehensive review of all the material included in the textbook. Practical exercises help you apply your knowledge to the practical setting. With review questions reflecting ARRT and ASRT content outlines, this workbook helps you prepare for success on the ARRT certification examination.
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest ARRT and ASRT curriculum guidelines.
Comprehensive review includes coverage of all the material included in the text, including x-radiation interaction, radiation quantities, cell biology, radiation biology, radiation effects, dose limits, patient and personnel protection, and radiation monitoring.
- Chapter highlights call out the most important information with an introductory paragraph and a bulleted summary.
- Engaging variety of question formats includes multiple choice, matching, short answer, fill-in-the-blank, true/false, labeling, and crossword puzzles.
- Calculation exercises offer practice in applying the formulas and equations introduced in the text.
- Answers are provided in the back of the book.