Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Review, 1st Edition
Diagnostic Pathology: Spleen, 2nd…
- Distills the essential information needed to prepare for both the Anatomic and Clinical Pathology board exams in an easy-to-read outline format.
- Provides high-yield, at-a-glance summaries in quick reference format for all topics that are encountered by pathology residents and practitioners in the boards.
- Uses brief, to-the-point explanatory text to make key facts easier to memorize.
- Incorporates current molecular and serologic tumor markers, techniques, and findings as appropriate.
- Features numerous high-quality illustrations that provide a visual guide to histologic appearance of key entities.
- Ideal for junior residents as a framework for rotations through the subspecialties, for senior residents and fellows to prepare for boards and their future practice, and for newly practicing pathologists.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.