Atlas of Head and Neck Pathology, 4th Edition
With its consistent, practical organization and succinct bulleted format, Atlas of Head and Neck Pathology, 4th Edition, is an ideal resource for pathologists in training and in practice. High-quality illustrations with extensive figure legends depict the histological, immunohistochemical, cytologic and diagnostic imaging appearances of every type of head and neck pathology, while the user-friendly format allows for quick access to information. From cover to cover, this comprehensive reference is designed to help you effectively and accurately diagnose a wide range of head and neck disorders, improve your turnaround time when diagnosing a specimen, and facilitate clear reports on prognosis and therapeutic management options to surgical and medical colleagues.
- Uses a templated approach with standard headings in each chapter, as well as bulleted text for fast retrieval of information.
- Explores each entity’s clinical features, pathologic features, ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- Covers recent advances in molecular diagnostic testing, including capabilities, limitations, and targeted/personalized medicine.
- Includes clinical information on treatment and prognosis for a better understanding of the clinical implications of diagnosis.
- Incorporates the most current WHO classification systems, as well as new diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis, newly described variants, and new histologic entities.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of new co-author Dr. Juan C. Hernandez-Prera.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.