Clinical Applications of 3D Printing in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Presents clinically focused content in a templated, easy-to-read format of bulleted summaries and practical advice based on the editor’s and authors’ experience.
- Features a practical focus on procedures, techniques, and cases, with tips, tricks, and pearls throughout.
- Includes decision-making criteria on when to consider 3D printing.
- Provides preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative protocols developed by the authors.
- Contains high-quality photographs and 3D imaging.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.