Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology, 4th Edition
- Grounds clinical techniques in basic science for managing patients with complex arrythmia disorders.
- Offers increased clinical content with complete diagnostic and management options, including the latest drug-based, device-based, and device-drug therapies.
- Covers new tools and techniques for atrial transseptal and percutaneous pericardial access, new ablation energies and tools, and new ACC/HRS guidelines for bradyarrhythmias.
- Contains a new chapter on stroke prevention in atrial arrhythmias.
- Includes significant content updates on macro-reentrant atrial tachycardias in an era of ultra-high-resolution mapping, new mapping and ablation technologies for ventricular tachycardia, new genetic mechanisms underlying arrhythmia syndromes, and much more.
- Provides access to dozens of videos depicting key mapping techniques, and fluoroscopy images illustrating techniques for electrophysiologic catheter positioning, and atrial septal puncture, as well as pericardial access, cryoablation, and left atrial appendage exclusion procedures.
- Uses a consistent format throughout, showing every arrhythmia in a similar manner for quick reference.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.