Clinical Cases in Uveitis, 1st Edition
- Provides a variety of patient presentations and scenarios and unique clinical situations that mirror day-to-day practice.
- Covers current diagnostic imaging modalities, including optical coherence tomography (OCT), optical coherence tomography angiography, fluorescein angiography (FA), and indocyanine green angiography (ICG).
- Features diagnostic and management algorithms that assist in differential diagnosis and decision making for even the most complex cases, including those in which the patient does not improve as expected, prompting a reassessment of diagnosis and management.
- Contains approximately 250 high-quality images, including color anterior segment photographs, color fundus photographs, OCT images, and angiograms.
- Discusses distinguishing infectious from non-infectious inflammation; when and how to start systemic immunosuppressive therapy; diagnostic criteria and management of “white dot syndromes; pediatric uveitis; masquerade syndromes, including inherited retinal degenerations, malignancies, and paraneoplastic syndromes; and much more.
- Includes the authors’ specific thought processes and approach in particularly challenging cases.
- An excellent resource and study tool for ophthalmology residents and fellows, those studying for oral boards, general ophthalmologists, retina specialists, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.