Clinical Handbook of Nephrology, 1st Edition
- Contains dozens of diagnostic and treatment algorithms, tables, and charts that allow you to find answers quickly and easily at the point of care.
- Allows you to easily find protocols, drug information and treatment guidelines, including the latest KDIGO (Kidney Disease Improving Global Outcomes) for the evaluation and management of chronic kidney disease, glomerulonephritis, and blood pressure management.
- Provides sections on symptoms, signs, and differential diagnoses that allow you to quickly identify common differentials.
- Features dedicated chapters on kidney stones, dialysis, and kidney transplantation.
- Includes common labs useful for ruling out other medical causes of renal disorders.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.