Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology, 7th Edition
- Provides a „just right“ amount of basic science and practical clinical guidance to help you make efficient and informed decisions.
- Contains new chapters on Blood Pressure Management in the Dialysis Patient, Kidney Diseases Associated with Corona Viruses, Ultrasound Imaging in Nephrology, and Radiologic and Nuclear Imaging in Nephrology.
- Includes more than 1,500 full-color illustrations that highlight key topics and detail pathogenesis for a full range of kidney conditions and clinical management.
- Covers key topics such as COVID-19, chronic kidney disease, end stage kidney disease, kidney transplantation, glomerular disease, onco-nephrology, dialysis, and much more.
- Features popular, color-coded algorithms that provide easy access to important content: yellow boxes for general information, green boxes for therapeutic intervention, and blue boxes for necessary investigations.
- Includes quick-reference boxes with links to clinical guidelines in all relevant chapters, plus self-assessment questions online.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.