Evidence-Based Practice of Anesthesiology, 4th Edition
Anesthesia Secrets, 6th Edition
- Explores important issues in perioperative management, discussing the available options, examining the relevant research, and presenting practical recommendations.
- Features concise, to-the-point chapters with numerous quick-reference tables for fast and effective decision making.
- Includes decision trees throughout to provide visual guidance and a logical flow of key decision points.
- Contains nine new chapters on how to identify patients at risk for postoperative neurocognitive disorder; the best strategy for perioperative ACE and ARB agents; emergency laparotomy; optimal postoperative analgesia and the opiate naïve patient; the best method for perioperative handoffs; myocardial injury after non-cardiac surgery (MINS); and more.
- Helps you master the current best practices you need to know for successful day-to-day practice and oral board review.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.