Handbook of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography, 2nd Edition
- Helps all health professionals with an interest in OCT to better and more quickly interpret OCT imaging, offering quick; highly visual guidance for evaluating age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal vein occlusion, and much more.
- Provides quick answers with bulleted, templated chapters, each focused on one specific diagnosis or group of diagnoses with a particular OCT appearance.
- Demonstrates how the full spectrum of diseases presents through approximately 400 illustrations; including the highest-quality spectral-domain OCT images available and more than 50 new OCTA images.
- Includes five new chapters covering optic nerve disease with retinal findings, pachychoroid diseases, paracentral acute middle maculopathy (PAMM), auto-immune retinopathies, and primary uveal lymphoma.
- Offers clear visual guidance on image patterns with multiple arrows and labels throughout to highlight key details of each disease.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access bonus images plus all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.