Hypertension, 4th Edition
- Thoroughly covers new treatment guidelines related to recent research and the latest physiologic understanding for a wide range of patients with hypertension and related co-morbidities.
- Includes new chapters on Hypertension in Women, Mineralocorticoid Receptor Antagonists, Exercise and Hypertension, and Telemedicine/Digital Health.
- Contains new or expanded content on epidemiology, pathophysiology, immunology, clinical findings, laboratory testing, invasive and non-invasive testing, risk stratification, clinical decision-making, prognosis, and management.
- Provides new chapter summaries and a new focus on clinical and actionable content using a streamlined, narrative format.
- Covers behavior management and prevention as an integral part of hypertensive and pre-hypertensive treatment plans.
- Highlights combination drug therapies and management of chronic complications of hypertension.
- Offers expert guidance from worldwide experts in cardiology, endocrinology, and nephrology, and integrates the most recent guidelines from leading organizations around the world.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud. Additional digital ancillary content may publish up to 6 weeks following the publication date.