Kaufman’s Clinical Neurology for Psychiatrists, 9th Edition
Youmans and Winn Neurological Surgery, 8th Edition
- Discusses timely, clinically-relevant topics such as chronic and acute traumatic brain injury, Alzheimer’s disease, correctible causes of dementia, violence, neurologic illnesses that present with symptoms of autism, illicit drug use, stroke, migraine, Parkinson’s disease, tardive dyskinesia current treatments, and more.
- Includes nearly 2,000 multiple-choice questions both in print and online—all written to help you succeed on the ABPN certifying exam.
- Features new content, new and improved clinical illustrations: life-like patient sketches, anatomy line drawings, CTs, MRIs, and EEGs.
- Explains each condition’s neurologic and psychiatric features, easily performed office and bedside examinations, appropriate tests, differential diagnosis, and management options.
- Correlates neurologic illnesses with the DSM-5.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.