Management of Common Orthopaedic Disorders
Fifth edition, International Edition
Lippincott® Connect Featured Title
Purchase of the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes access to the digital version of the book. Plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
Long-awaited and expansive update to the classic text by Darlene Hertling, Management of Common Musculoskeletal Disorders.
Combining the latest research with a proven, “how-to” approach, Management of Common Orthopaedic Disorders: Physical Therapy Principles and Methods, 5th Edition. It offers a practical overview of commonly seen pathology and accompanying treatment options for orthopaedic patients.
This fundamental textbook of orthopaedic physical therapy demonstrates therapeutic techniques in vibrant detail and emphasizes practical application to strengthen clinical readiness. Thoroughly updated and now presented in full color, the 5th Edition reflects the latest practice standards in a streamlined organization for greater ease of use.
- Updated coverage instills a practical foundation aligned with current and emerging manual therapy theory and practice.
- Updated streamlined organization emphasizes clinical application and helps students study more efficiently.
- Nearly 1,000 illustrations and photographs clarify therapeutic techniques in full color.
- Treatment-focused approach delivers a robust reference and practice-oriented guide in a single resource.
- A Case Study chapter, as well as additional case studies included in key clinical chapters, reinforces the clinical application of fundamental concepts.
- Chapter objectives keep students focused on essential concepts.
Lippincott® Connect features:
- Full access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, audio and video tutorials. And self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
Lippincott® Connect also allows users to create Study Collections to further personalize the study experience. With Study Collections you can:
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.