Netter’s Atlas of Human Embryology, 2nd Edition
- Uses vibrant, high-quality illustrations and concise text to teach key points quickly, effectively, and memorably.
- Includes new Inclusionary Consideration Points that detail key information such as differences between sex and gender—particularly for the embryology of sex determination; and perspectives on disability and disability advocacy—including person-first vs. identity-first language; plus new illustrations with more diversity and better representation of skin tones, sex, and body habitus.
- Discusses topics new to this edition, including Conjoined Twins, Early Detection of Pregnancy, Exstrophy of the Bladder, Genetic Sex Variations, Congenital Limb Anomalies, Holoprosencephaly, and more.
- Provides expanded coverage of clinical correlations and congenital anomalies and new Clinical Notes boxes throughout.
- Contains summary tables and terminology sections at the end of each chapter, plus an appendix with all major congenital anomalies and their embryonic basis, making it easy to review course material and prepare for the USMLE.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
Evolve Instructor site with an image collection is available to instructors through their Elsevier sales rep or via request at https://evolve.elsevier.com.