Nuclear Cardiology and Multimodal Cardiovascular Imaging, 1st Edition
- Features all the latest cardiovascular nuclear medicine studies with practical, evidence-based implications for personalized patient evaluation and treatment.
- Presents a consistent, patient-centered approach using integrated case vignettes correlated with specific nuclear medicine imaging findings. Discusses patient assessment criteria, risk factor criteria, pathology, evaluation criteria, outcomes, and other clinical implications.
- Covers a full range of imaging technologies, including SPECT/CT, PET/CT, and CT/MR hybrid radionuclide cardiovascular imaging studies.
- Addresses emerging clinical applications of nuclear imaging techniques for precision-based medicine, including targeted molecular imaging and cell therapies.
- Includes sections on instrumentation/principles of imaging; protocols and interpretation; applications in coronary artery disease, special populations, and heart failure; artificial intelligence, and more.
- Contains guidelines and appropriate use documents to provide appropriate context for clinicians.
- Features hundreds of high-quality figures including multimodal cardiac imaging studies, anatomic illustrations, and graphs.
- Provides Key Point summaries, 50 procedural videos, and 100 multiple-choice questions and answers to reinforce understanding and facilitate review.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices