Plastic Surgery: 6-Volume Set, 5th Edition
- Easily find the answers you need with an organization that features separate volumes covering Principles • Aesthetic • Craniofacial, Head and Neck Surgery and Pediatric Plastic Surgery • Lower Extremity, Trunk and Burns • Breast • and Hand and Upper Extremity. Each easily readable, individual volume is a standalone comprehensive text full of salient and applicable anatomy and techniques.
- Key procedures include gender affirmation management and surgery, microsurgery and surgery for lymphedema, aesthetic facial surgery, aesthetic body surgery, and the education, training and practice of plastic surgery.
- New digital video preface by Dr. Neligan addresses the changes across all six volumes.
- New treatment and decision-making algorithms added to chapters where applicable.
- New video lectures and editor-narrated slide presentations offer a step-by-step audiovisual walkthrough of techniques and procedures.
- Four new international experts join the editorial team, and lead editor Peter C. Neligan creates a cohesive tone throughout the chapters and content across all six volumes.
- Evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts allows you to apply the very latest advances in every area of plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Purchase only the volumes you need or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.