Principles and Practice of Laser Dentistry, 3rd Edition
Successfully expand the use of lasers in your dental practice! With detailed clinical photos and easy-to-follow writing, Principles and Practice of Laser Dentistry, 3rd Edition walks you through the most common uses of lasers in areas such as periodontal surgery, dental implants, prosthetic and cosmetic reconstruction, and more. Full-color illustrations show the latest laser technology, surgical techniques, and key steps in patient treatment. Written by laser dentistry pioneer Dr. Robert A. Convissar and a team of leading experts, this edition includes an eBook free with each purchase of a print book. It contains everything you need to know to build your skills in the rapidly growing field of laser dentistry.
- NEW! Chapters cover snoring and sleep apnea, photodynamic therapy, and infant tongue tie procedures.
- NEW! More clinical photos, equipment photos, and conceptual illustrations are included.
- NEW! eBook version is included with print purchase, allowing you to access all the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
- Authoritative information is written by experts from all areas of dentistry, including periodontics, orthodontics, prosthodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, implants, endodontics, pediatric dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and practice management.
- Revised case studies reflect treatment planning and the use of lasers in treating a variety of pathologies.
- Detailed photographs clearly illustrate preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative procedures.
- Guidelines to the use of lasers in procedures are validated with evidence-based, peer-reviewed literature.
- Revised Clinical Tips and Caution boxes highlight key information.
- Summary tables and boxes simplify essential information.
- Chapter on Introducing Lasers into the Dental Practice includes guidelines for investing in lasers.
- Glossary provides definitions of key laser terminology.