Robotics in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1st Edition
- Covers the impact of robotics and artificial intelligence on all aspects of health care delivery.
- Focuses on the key technologies in developing robotics for a wide range of medical rehabilitation activities, including neuroprosthesis applications of robotic exoskeletons and brain-controlled assistive robotics and prosthetics.
- Addresses artificial intelligence, medical robotics in acute care medicine, and robots on the battlefield and in space travel.
- Contains chapters on the economics of the robotic industry and the future of robots in medicine.
- Ideal for physiatrists and PM&R residents and fellows; clinicians in orthopaedics, sports medicine, spinal cord injury, and occupational therapy; and specialists working with orthotics and prosthetics.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.