Rosen’s Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clinical Practice, 10th Edition
- Offers the most immediately clinically relevant content of any emergency medicine resource. providing diagnostic and treatment recommendations and workflows with clear indications and preferred actions.
- Contains eight entirely new chapters covering coronaviruses/COVID-19, the morbidly obese patient, human trafficking, sexual minority (LGBTQ) patients, social determinants of health, community violence, and humanitarian aid in war and crisis. Rosen’s Emergency Medicine
- Features over 1,700 figures, including more than 350 new anatomy drawings, graphs and charts, algorithms, and photos.
- Rosen’s Emergency Medicine
- Includes new information across the spectrum of emergency care, such as adult and pediatric airway management, shock, pandemic disease, emergency toxicology, sepsis syndrome, resuscitation. Medical emergencies of pregnancy, the immunocompromised patient, child abuse, pediatric sedation, pediatric trauma, and more.
- Features revised and refined chapter templates that enhance navigation, making it easy to find key information quickly.
- Provides access to more than 1,200 questions and answers online to aid in exam preparation. As well as two dozen new video clips showing how to best perform critical emergency procedures in real time.
- Reviewed and verified cover-to-cover by a team of expert clinical pharmacists to ensure accuracy and completeness of all drug information and treatment recommendations.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures.