Sabiston and Spencer Surgery of the Chest, 10th Edition
- Features short, focused chapters divided into three major sections: Adult Cardiac Surgery, Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery.
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of global experts who provide a comprehensive view of the entire specialty.
- Provides full-color coverage throughout, helping you visualize challenging surgical techniques and procedures and navigate the text efficiently.
- Includes new chapters on dissection complications and percutaneous treatment of mitral and tricuspid valve disease.
- Offers extensively revised or rewritten chapters on surgical revascularization, acute dissection, vascular physiology, the latest innovations in minimally invasive cardiothoracic surgery and percutaneous devices, the molecular biology of thoracic malignancy, robotics in chest surgery, congenital valve reconstructions, novel hybrid procedures in pediatric cardiac surgery, and 3D visualization of cardiac anatomy for surgical procedure planning.
- Keeps you up to date with the latest developments in cardiothoracic imaging and diagnosis.
- Provides access to more than 30 surgical videos online, and features new figures, tables, and illustrations throughout.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.