Savage & Aronson’s Comprehensive Textbook of Perioperative and Critical Care Echocardiography
Thoroughly revised to reflect new advances in the field, Savage & Aronson’s Comprehensive Textbook of Perioperative and Critical Care Echocardiography, Third Edition, remains the definitive text and reference on transesophageal echocardiography (TEE).
Edited by Drs. Alina Nicoara, Robert M. Savage, Nikolaos J. Skubas, Stanton K. Shernan, and Christopher A. Troianos, this authoritative reference covers material relevant for daily clinical practice in operating rooms and procedural areas, preparation for certification examinations, use of echocardiography in the critical care setting, and advanced applications relevant to current certification and practice guidelines.
- Contains significantly expanded content on the use of TEE and transthoracic echocardiography (TTE) in the critical care setting—more than twice the material offered in the previous edition and ideal for Critical Care Echocardiography certification preparation
- Features new chapters on transcatheter procedures
- Includes up-to-date information on organizing education and training in perioperative echocardiography and on ultrasound for vascular access, assessment of the patient with endocarditis and using echo during resuscitation, epiaortic and epicardial imaging; endovascular management of thoracic vascular disease, transcutaneous management of valvular heart disease, and more
- Chapters provide key point summaries and review questions and answers throughout, making it an excellent tool for study and review
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.