Trauma Surgery Essentials, 1st Edition
- Covers the emergent evaluation and management of trauma patients, as well as the emergency management of specific injuries.
- Uses an easy-to-digest, bullet-point format to convey information in a way that’s easy to follow and understand.
- Contains dozens of full-color illustrations that focus on surgical anatomy and surgical procedures, as well as numerous algorithms that aid in surgical decision making.
- A valuable resource for medical students, trainee surgical residents, trauma surgery fellows, general surgeons, trauma surgeons, ER physicians, and midlevel providers, as well as other non-surgical physicians who are interested in the management of trauma patients.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.