Workbook for Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, 9th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of Hagen-Ansert’s Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, 9th Edition with this practical workbook! With chapters corresponding to the textbook, this study guide provides exercises allowing you to review, practice, and apply sonography concepts. Case studies offer opportunities to apply your knowledge to the clinical setting. Like the text, this edition of the workbook includes updated images and scans, in addition to content that reflects the newest curriculum standards. It’s a useful review and an excellent preparation tool for national board examinations in diagnostic sonography!
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content keeps pace with the 9th edition of Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, reflecting the newest curriculum standards and preparing you for the national board examinations.
- NEW! Updated images and scans reflect the latest advances in the field and help you prepare for boards and for clinicals.
- Review questions are presented in a variety of formats, including multiple-choice, matching, short answer, fill-in-the-blank, and labeling, with answers at the back of the book.
- Exercises in each chapter provide review and practice with terminology, anatomy, physiology, laboratory values, sonographic anatomy and technique, and pathology.
- Anatomy labeling activities test your ability to recognize anatomic structures in sonographic images.
- Review of key terms in each chapter allows you to test your knowledge of the terminology used in the textbook.
- Case studies include images from the textbook, testing your skills at identifying key anatomy and pathology and in interpreting sonographic findings.
- Content reviews include multiple-choice questions to test your knowledge of the four main content areas covered on ARDMS board exams: general sonography, pediatric, cardiovascular anatomy, and obstetrics and gynecology.
By Sandra L. Hagen-Ansert, MS, RDMS, RDCS, FASE, FSDMS, Cardiology Department, Supervisor, Echo Lab, Scripps Clinic – Torrey Pines, California.