Aesthetic Surgery of the Facial Skeleton, 1st Edition
- Takes a multidisciplinary, problem-based approach to aesthetic techniques for the face, highlighted by numerous clinical cases and high-quality photos.
- Covers every area of the field: general principles, orthognathic surgery, alloplastic implants, genioplasty; malar and mandibular recontouring, autologous fat grafting, orbital rejuvenation, forehead and upper face, and many other related topics.
- Provides expert guidance on diagnosis, treatment planning, technical aspects, alternative approaches, and treatment of complications.
- Features state-of-the-art coverage of aesthetic contouring for the transgender patient; as well as the use of 3D imaging in all types of facial surgery.
- Includes a section on special case considerations such as facial asymmetry, post-traumatic facial restoration, face transplantation, and nonsurgical enhancement of facial shape.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices