Allergy Essentials, 2nd Edition
Cellular and Molecular Immunology, 10th Edition
- Offers a practical approach to evaluation, differential diagnosis, and treatment of allergic disorders, focused specifically on what the non-specialist needs to know for everyday practice.
- Includes new content on allergen-specific immunotherapy as well as a new chapter on precision medicine.
- Covers the most recent allergy tests, including blood tests, and includes current discussions of biologicals as therapeutics.
- Provides focused, relevant information on basic immunology and physiology, epidemiology, and allergens.
- Begins each chapter with a handy summary of key concepts to help you quickly identify important information.
- Authored by the same internationally recognized experts that produces Middleton's Allergy, the definitive text in the field.
- An ideal resource for primary care providers who are increasingly seeing and treating patients with allergic conditions as well as allergists who need a concise and current practice reference.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.