Cartilage Repair and Joint Preservation of the Knee, 2nd Edition
- Details the systematic approach to diagnosis, patient management, surgical techniques, and rehabilitation for a variety of problems.
- Covers current scientific knowledge of cartilage properties, the etiology of damage and the intrinsic repair and regeneration processes.
- Helps you select the best treatment course for each patient through extensive coverage of options from non-surgical to mini-incision total knee arthroplasty.
- Discusses the latest evidence, research and challenges associated with new techniques such as MACI, ACI, HTO, DFO, and more.
- Features new and expanded coverage of the latest advances in orthobiologics including platelet-rich plasma, bone marrow stem cells, fat stem cells, scaffolds and much more.
- Includes key topics such as printed 3-D cartilage structures and the management of secondary cartilage lesions.
- Contains high-quality illustrations and surgical photos, as well as new videos that provide clear instructions on how to perform key procedures.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.