Costanzo Physiology, 7th Edition
- Offers a comprehensive and consistent overview of core physiological concepts at the organ system and cellular levels, making complex principles easy to understand.
- Presents information in a short, simple, and focused manner – the perfect presentation for success in coursework and on exams.
- Provides step-by-step explanations and easy-to-follow diagrams clearly depicting physiological principles.
- Contains new coverage of SARS CoV-2 physiology, renal handling of uric acid, delta/delta analysis is acid-base physiology, endolymph physiology, respiratory distress syndrome, compensatory bronchiolar constriction, and more.
- Includes high-yield online features such as student FAQs with thorough explanations, animations, and video tutorials from Dr. Costanzo.
- Integrates equations and sample problems throughout the text.
- Features chapter summaries for quick overviews of important points, boxed Clinical Physiology Cases for a more thorough understanding of application, and end-of-chapter questions to reinforce understanding and retention.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.