Introduction to Evidence-Based Medicine, 1st Edition
- Highlights the landmark trials that have driven the evolution in medical practice, focusing on the critical information necessary to know about the study.
- Organizes evidence by disease and further by diagnostic or therapeutic intervention.
- Includes key takeaways and important notes from trials.
- Indicates which studies are new or controversial to help you develop an informed perspective.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.