Rapid Response Situations, 1st Edition
- Addresses the most common rapid response situations in a brief, highly templated, and bulleted format designed for quick reference at the point of care.
- Step-by-step coverage includes:
- Which stabilization measures to implement
- Which tests to order and why
- Which medications to administer, including dosage
- Which specialists to consult for further interventions
- A must-have reference for hospitalists, intensivists, ICU nurses, and other rapid response team members, including those working in rural settings with few intensivists or specialists available for consultations.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.