Study Guide & Laboratory Manual for Physical Examination & Health Assessment, 9th Edition
- NEW! Clinical judgment exercises equip you for success on the Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN), including questions with an increased focus on clinical judgment, robust single-episode case studies that employ the latest NGN question types, and unfolding case studies which reflect the language of the NCSBN Clinical Judgment Measurement Model.
- NEW! Chapter 33 includes unfolding case studies for the NGN that present opportunities for you to practice prioritizing, decision-making, and using clinical judgment skills.
- NEW! Increased emphasis on activities focused on higher cognitive levels (Applying and above).
- UPDATED! Critical Thinking Exercises offer suggested readings based on your participation in the skills lab and discussions with your instructor.
- UPDATED! Content corresponds to the 9th edition of the Jarvis textbook and incorporates the latest research and evidence-based practice.
- Authoritative review and guidance for laboratory experiences, personally written by the textbook authors, provide a seamlessly integrated study and clinical experience.
- Consistent format includes Terminology Review, Study Guide, and Clinical Judgment Questions in each chapter.
- Physical examination forms familiarize you with what you will encounter in clinical practice and offer practice in documenting the patient history and examination findings.
- The only full-color, illustrated lab manual available for a nursing health assessment textbook with anatomy exercises that align with the main text.