Walters & Karram Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery, 5th Edition
- Offers a comprehensive approach to all urogynecologic disorders, including genuine stress incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, defecation disorders, painful and irritative voiding disorders, and specific conditions such as urinary tract infection.
- Provides algorithmic approaches to common complaints, evidence-based assessments of appropriate therapies, and hundreds of clear surgical illustrations, photographs, and radiographs.
- Features an all-new video collection to clearly demonstrate key procedures.
- Contains new chapters on Urology for the Urogynecologist and Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome.
- Contains timely discussions of surgical complications, the psychosocial issues associated with treating patients with female pelvic floor disorders, and female sexual function and dysfunction.
- Includes case presentations from leading experts in urogynecology and urology that allow you to apply the information presented to everyday clinical situations.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.