Atlas of Pain Management Injection Techniques, 5th Edition
- Helps you find information quickly with a logical organization by anatomic region, and templated chapters that cover indications and clinical considerations, clinically relevant anatomy, technique, side effects and complications, and Dr. Waldman’s own clinical pearls.
- Includes 14 brand-new injection techniques, including Chalazion Injection; Botox Injection for Migraine; Intra-articular Injections of the Glenohumeral, Hip, Ankle, and Knee Joints; Rectus Sheath Block; Fascia Iliaca Plane Block; Penile Block; and more.
- Incorporates all clinically useful imaging modalities including expanded information on office-based ultrasound-guided techniques as well as fluoroscopy and CT-guided procedures.
- Illustrates the anatomical targets for each procedure and the appropriate needle placement and trajectory used to reach each target.
- Features new full-color anatomic drawings as well as photographs, radiographs, ultrasound, CT, and MRI images throughout.
- Provides clear guidance on the risks and benefits of each procedure/technique.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.