Atlas of Pediatric Laparoscopy and Thoracoscopy, 2nd Edition
- Offers comprehensive instruction from global experts on the nuances of minimally invasive pediatric surgery, helping you successfully perform even the most challenging procedures.
- Provides superb visual guidance with 350 full-color endoscopic views, 200 corresponding line drawings that illuminate every concept and highlight important anatomical details; and 55 high-quality procedural videos performed by the physicians who pioneered them.
- Contains new chapters and updated information on laparoscopic intestinal operations in the neonate; laparoscopic fundoplication, endoscopic fundoplication, and minimally invasive pectus carinatum repair.
- Focuses on minimizing recovery times and post-operative complications.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.